Ravva / Suji - 1 cup
Water - 2cups
Sugar - 1 cup you can change this to your taste
Elaichi Powder - 1/2 spn
Cashews , Dry grapes, Badam
How To Do :
- On a low flame fry ravva / suji for 5min and off the heat.
- Mix this ravva / suji with sugar .
- When the water boils pour this fried ravva and sugar into boiling water by continously stirring with a spatula.
- Ones ravva / suji cooked switch off the heat even water remains in it add elaichi powder .
- Now add fried cashews, dry grapes and badam. These dry fruits are optional you can change these to your taste.
Here is my Ravva Kesari .........