What We Need :
Capsicum - no
Tomato - 1no
Red chillies - 2no
Green Chillies - 2no
Garlic Cloves - 3no
Mustard Seeds - 1/2 spn
Jeera - 1/2 spn
Toor Dal - 1/2 cup
Lemon - 1/2 slice
Salt to your taste
How To Do:
- Cook toor dal and keep a side.
- In a vessel heat oil splutter mustard seeds , jeera and then add splitted red chillies , green chillies , sautechopped onions then add capsicum and fry until they become soft.
- Now add cooked toor dal and add 3 glasses of water , enough salt.
- When water starts boiling add chopped tomato and let it boil for another 10minutes and switch off the heat.
- Now add finely chopped cilantro and squeeze lemon juice.
Sidedishes from India @ VeggiePlatter ........