Chicken eggs are the most commonly eaten eggs. provide several vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, folic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, iron, calcium, phosphorus and potassium. They are also an inexpensive single-food source of protein.
The above image is copied from Google Images
If a boiled egg is overcooked, a greenish ring sometimes appears around egg yolk. This is a manifestation of the iron and sulfur compounds in the egg. It can also occur when there is an abundance of iron in the cooking water. The green ring does not affect the egg's taste but overcooking harms the quality of the protein.
Boiled Egg Curry
What we need :
Eggs - 2 no
Onions - 4 medium size
Green Chillies - 2 no
Black Pepper powder - 1/2 spoon
Masala Powder - 1/4spoon
Red Chillie Powder - 1/2 spoon or to your taste
Turmeric Powder - pinch
Salt to taste
How To Do :
1. In a bowl beat eggs and add half of chopped onions , green chillies , black pepper powder and enough salt
2. Now take a tawa with half water and place this bowl in tawa and close with lid , so that the egg boils on steam. You can see the arrangement here.
3. Let this boil for 5-7 minutes and open lid , you were able to see the mixture puffed to the top. Let it cool and seperate from the bowl. Cut it into pieces of desired size.
4. Empty the tawa, keep some oil to fry remaining chopped onions ones they are fired add enough salt, red chillie powder , turmeric powder and garam masala powder.
5. Ones it is fried , add your boiled egg pieces to this mixture well and serve hot.
Tastes good with plain rice.