Brinjals - 6 no
GroundNuts - 1/2 cup
Seesame Seeds - 1/2 cup
Cashew Nuts - 6 no (optional)
Green Chillies - 3 no
Onion - 1 no large size
Red Chillie Powder - 1 spoon
Turmeric Powder - 1 pinch
Salt to your taste
How To Do :
- Fry Groundnuts and seesame seeds seperately, grind these with cashewnuts and make it a paste.
- Cut the brinjals into '+' sign excepting its crown.
- Deep fry these in oil and keep a side.
- In a pan with 2spn oil fry chopped onions and green chillies until onions are translucent.
- Add the prepared paste and let it cook by adding salt, turmeric powder, red chillie powder until oil seperates.
- Now add deep fries brinjals to this gravy and let it cook for 5 minutes with lid on.
Here you go with Bagara Baingan, tastes good with white rice.