Chana - 1cup
Onion - 1no
Green Chillies - 2no
Cloves - 3no
Cardamom - 1no medium size
Chole Masala - 1spn
Potatoe - 1no medium size (optional)
Ginger garlic paste - 1spn
Red chillie powder - 1spn
Salt to your taste
How To Do :
- Soak chana over night or 6hrs and cook them in pressure cooker, so that your cooking time will be saved.
- Cook the potatoe , peel the outer layer and smash it.
- Chop onions and green chillies.
- In a pan heat oil fry cloves, cardamom now add green chillies , chopped onion ones they are transculent add cooked chana and let it fry for 2min and add smashed potatoe.
- Now add ginger garlic paste fry until the raw smell goes away, add red chillie powder, turmeric powder , salt and fry for 1min.
- Now add water and let it cook with lid on until gravy is done.
- Add chana masala powder just 5min before you turn off the heat.
Here is my Chana masala , can have it with Bathura , Puri, Chapathi, Pulka......