What We Need :
Brinjal - 1/2 kg
Mango - 1 no peeled
Onions - 2 no
Green chillies - 2 no
Red Chillie powder - 1 spn
Turmeric powder - 1 pinch
Jeera Powder - 1 spn
Mustard Seeds - 1/2 spn
Jeera - 1/2 spn
Salt to your taste
How To Do :
- Chop brinjal and mango to lenght wise.
- In a pan heat oil add mustard seeds ones they splutter add jeera , chopped green chillies, chopped onions, coriander leaves.
- Now add brinjal pieces , salt, red chillie powder , turmeric powder and let it fry until brinjal is soft.
- Add mango pieces to it and fry it for 1 min and add enough water, let it cook with lid on.
- Just 2min before you turn off the heat add jeera powder to it.
Here is my brinjal mango combination curry , it tastes really good with white rice , you can also try this with rotis....