What We Need :
Amaranth / Thotakura - 2 bunches
Drumsticks - 1 no large size
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 spn
Cashew - handfull
Red chillie powder - 1 spn
Dhaniya powder - 1 spn
Tamarind juice - 1/4 cup
salt to your taste
How To Do :
- Wash amaranth and make it into paste.
- In a pan heat oil add curry leaves , ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw smell goes away.
- Add amaranth paste until water disappears and oil leaves the pan.
- Now add drumsticks , cashew , salt, red chillie powder , dhaniya powder and fry for 2min.
- Now add tamarind juice, cilantro and let it cook until curry is done.
Here is a new combination amaranth and drumsticks with cashew , tastes good with white rice......