Bendi / Okra - 20 in no of medium sized
Curd - 1 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste - 2spn
Red Chilli Powder - 1spn
Jeera Powder - 1spn
Dhaniya Powder - 1 spn
Onion - 2no of medium sized
Kus kus - 2spn
Garam Masala Powder - 1spn
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 spn
Salt of your taste
How To Do :
- Slit the medium sized bendi to centre excluding its tip and top, make sure that they are good and deep fry in oil and keep them a side.
- Make paste of kus kus, either you can boil or soak for sometime and make the paste.
- Chop the onions length wise and fry them until they are brownish color.
- In a bowl add curd, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, jeera powder, dhaniya powder, kuskus paste, fried onions, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, salt mix all these in a bowl and keep it a side.
- In a pan heat oil add a little garam masala powder for nice aroma and a little red chilli powder for nice color.
- Add the masala that we have prepared and let it boil and add fried bendi and let it cook for 8 min.
So here is my Dum Bendi , can be tasted with any food like white rice, rotis, pulka everything as i tasted dis for lunch with white rice and also for dinner with pulkas..........