Chicken - 1/2 kg
Onions - 4no of medium size
Green Chiliies - 3 no
Red Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder - pinch
Ginger Garlic Paste - 2tsp
Chicken Masala Powder - 2tsp
Oil - 5tsp
Salt to your taste
How To Do :
- Heat a pan add washed chicken and let it cook with lid on top until the water evaporates from chicken and keep it a side.
- In the same pan heat oil fry chopped onions , green chillies until onions are golden brown.
- Now add half boiled chicken , ginger garlic paste, red chillie powder, turmeric powder, salt and fry for 2min or until the raw smell goes away.
- Add enough water and let it cook with lid on top.
- Just 3min before you off the heat add chicken masala powder.
Here is my chicken curry its not too dry and not too wet ....