Chicken - 1/2 kg
Onions - 4no medium size
Green chillies - 3no
Ginger Garlic Paste - 2tsp
Red chillie powder - 2tsp
turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
tomato - 2no medium size
Kus kus - 2 tsp
Jeera - 1tsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1tsp
Salt to your taste
How To Do :
- Chop 2 onions and 2 more onions to paste and keep a side.
- Sligtly fry kus kus and grind it with jeera and keep a side.
- Make tomato puree and keep a side.
- In a pan heat oil fry chopped onions, green chillies until light brownish color, add onion paste, ginger garlic paste and fry until oil seperates.
- Add washed chicken and let it cook with a lid on top of it until water seperates from the chicken.
- Now add red chillie powder, turmeric powder, kus kus and jeera powder, salt let it fry for 2min and add tomoto puree.
- If needed add some more water to cook.
- Just 3min befor turn off the heat add garam masala powder.
- Finally give a touch with cilantro/ coriander leaves,
Here is my chicken gravy curry.........
Sending this to " EFM - PARATHAS AND GRAVIES RECIPES". by Srilekha at Me and My Kitchen......