Coriander seeds - 1 cup
Jeera - 2 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Garlic - 20 cloves (5cloves for masala , 15 cloves for stew)
Red chillies - 6no
Curry leaves - handfull
Onions - 4no medium size
Green Chillies - 2no
Methi seeds - 1 tsp
Tamarind pulp - 1 cup
Turmeric powder - 1pinch
Salt to your taste
How to Do :
- Fry coriander seeds, jeera, mustard seeds, garlic cloves, red chillies and grind it.
- Add chopped onions to this powder and grind it again.
- In a tawa heat 2tsp oil and add methi seeds, green chillies,remaining garlic cloves, curry leaves whole garam masala paste let it fry until oil seperates.
- Now add tamarind pulp, turmeric powder, salt and enough water(1 cup)
- Ones it done add coriander leaves.
Here is my dhaniya pulusu , you can taste this with any food item like plain rice, mixed rice, roti, idly, dosa tastes really good.......