What We Need :
Rice - 1cup
Ajwain - 1spn or 1 1/2 spn can vary to your taste
Onion - 2no medium size
Green Chillies - 2no
Red Chillies - 2no
Mustard seeds - 1/2 spn
Jeera - 1/2 spn
Split Chana Dal - 1spn
Urad Dal - 1 spn
Curry leaves - a sprig
Salt to your taste
How To Do :
- Cook rice and keep it a side.
- Chop onions and green chillies to lentgh wise.
- In a pan heat 2spn of oil add mustard seeds ones they splutter add jeera , split chana dal, urad dal, curry leaves , split red chillies, green chilies, onions and fry until onions are transculent.
- Now add ajwain , turmeric and fry for 1min.
- Now add cooked rice to this and toss well.
Here is my Ajwain rice ..........