What We Need :
Phool Gobi / Cauliflower
Onions - 1no of large size
Curd - 1cup
Garam Masala Powder - 1spn
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1spn
Turmeric Powder - a pinch
Red Chillie Powder - 2spn or can be changed to your taste
Salt as per your taste
How To Do :
- Wash and clean the gobi florets.
- Marinate the gobi florets with curd, garam masala for 30minutes.
- In a pan heat 2spn oil and fry lenght wise chopped onions until they turn golden brown color , fry ginger garlic paste until the raw smell goes away, add turmeric powder, red chillie powder, salt and now marinated phool gobi.
- Let it cook with a lid on top of it. This wont need any water to be added as gobi will give enough water for cooking, if necessary add a very little water for cooking.
- Let it cook until its done.
Here is my Dhoyi Phool Gobi a bengali special dish a easy and simple dish ......