What We Need :
Mutton - 1/2kg
Drumsticks - 2no medium size
Onions - 2no of medium size
Kus kus - 1 1/2 spn(one and half spn)
Cardamom - 1no
Cloves - 4no
Cinamon - 1 1/2 inch piece (one and half inch piece)
Jeera - 1/2 spn
Dhaniya - 1/2 spn
Ginger Garlic Paste - 2spn
Turmeric Powder - a pinch
Red chillie powder - 2spn
Cilantro / Coriander leaves
Salt to your taste
How To Do :
- Chop mutton to your desired size clean and keep it a side.
- In a pan heat 3spn of oil fry chopped onions until they turn golden brown color.
- Add cleaned mutton to it and let it cook with a lid on top of it for about 15-20 minutes or until the water evapourates from mutton.
- In the mean while grind the masala paste, kuskus, cardomom, cloves, cinamon, dhaniya, jeera grind to paste.
- Ones the mutton water evaporates add ginger garlic paste fry until raw smell goes away , now add masala paste, turmeric powder, red chillie powder fry for 1minute and add 3cups of water and let it cook with lid on top of it.
- After 5-10minutes 1cup of water evaporates from the curry then add chopped drumsticks again let it cook with lid on top of it.
- When mutton is done add cilantro/coriander leaves and serve hot.
Here is my mutton with drumsticks combination serve hot with white rice......
EFM Theme - Mutton Series.......
Also sending this to Arundhati at Served with Love event ..........