What We Need :
Brinjal - 10no
Onions - 15no approximately in between 1/4 kg to 1/2 kg
Red Chillie Powder - 2spn
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 spn
Oil - 3spn
Salt to your taste
How To Do :
- Finely chop onions and add red chillie powder, salt, turmeric powder and mix well and keep it a side.
- Cut brinjals into '+' sign excepting its crown.
- Now stuff the onion mixture into these brinjals and keep a side.
- Heat oil in a pan and keep all these stuffed brinjals into it and let it cook with a lid on top of it for about 10min , now toss the brinjals onto the otherside and same procedure as let them cook on this side also with lid on top of it for another 8min .
- Now you can find that brinjals are cooked on both sides.
Here is my Onion stuffed brinjal with rasam rice a very simple and easy dish.......
Served with Love event ..........