What We Need :
Shark Fish Pieces - 1/2kg
Red chillie powder - 1spn
Onions - 2no medium size
Dalchina - 2inch piece
Cloves - 4no
Elaichi - 1no
KusKus - 1spn
Jeera - 1/2 spn
Dhaniya - 1/2 spn
Garlic cloves - 5no
Ginger - 1inch piece
Cilantro/ Coriander leaves
Salt to your taste
How To Do :
- Clean the shark fish pieces.
- In a thick bottomed pan keep fish pieces and add water unitl fish pieces are immersed and let this boil for 10min and keep a side to cool.
- In the mean while grind masala paste with the remaining ingredients except Cilantro/Coriander leaves.
- When its cool slowly take the pieces and you observe that the pieces are black in color now.Peel the outer layer which was black, this black layer is nothing but the sand so if you dont peel this layer correctly your curry will be included with sand so be conscious and take care while peeling this layer.
- Ones you are done in peeling the layer squeeze the fish pieces to completely drain water from it. I prefer to squeeze the pieces with hand.
- Ones it is done smash the pieces and mix the masala paste to it, again i prefer to mix this with hand.
- Now heat oil in a seperate pan and add this mixture and let it cook for 10min more, in between mix the curry ones a while so that it wont stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Finally add Cilantro/ coriander leaves.
Here is my Sora Pittu / Shark Fish Curry njoy it whe its hot............
Sending this to Arundhati at Served with Love event ..........