What We Need :
Eggs - 4no
Onions - 3no medium size lentghwise chopped
Tomato - 2no medium size
Green Chliies - 2no
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1/2spn
Red chillie powder - 1spn can vary to your taste
Turmeric powder - a pinch
Salt to your taste
How To Do :
- In a pan heat 2spn of oil fry green chillies, length wise chopped onions until they are golden brown color, add ginger garlic paste fry until raw smell goes away.
- Add chopped tomato fry until they are soft, add red chillie powder, turmeric powder, salt and fry for another 2minutes.
- Now add 1/2 cup of water to it and let this water come to boil.
- Now brake egg and pour it as it is into the pan, repeat the same procedure with the remaining eggs also.
- If you want to taste yolk as it is just leave it like that or otherwise slightly disturb the yolk so that it aslo tastes spicy.
- Let this cook with a lid on top of it for 3 to 5minutes until eggs cook.