What We Need :
Crabs - 5no (these will become 10pieces)
Onion - 3no medium size
Red Chillie Powder - 2spn
Turmeric Powder - a pinch
Ginger Garlic Paste - 2spn
Kus kus - 1spn
Cloves - 5no
Cardomom - 1no
Cinamon - 2inch piece
Jeera - 1/2 spn
Dhaniya - 1/2 spn
Cilantro / Coriander leaves
Salt to your taste
How To Do :
- First we have to clean the crabs , when i bought them from market the lady cleaned half of it by removing its top and legs, claws seperately.
- Top side of the crab seems like this
- Back side of the crab seems like this
- Make it two parts and remove its legs seperately
- Take out the yellow part at the centre and clean them with water.Here you go all the crab body, claws and legs.
- In the mean while make masala paste kuskus, dhaniya, jeera, cardomom, cloves, cinamon grind and add onions to this and make it a paste.
- Now add this paste, ginger garlic paste , red chillie powder, turmeric powder to the cleaned crabs and mix well.
- In a pan heat 5spn of oil add lentghwise chopped green chillies and add the crabs to the pan and let them cook for 15min wit a lid on top of it.
- After 15min ass salt to your taste and check for seasoning and again let it cook for another 10minutes.
- If necessary add a little oil in the mean while and at the end add cilantro / coriander leaves.