What We Need :
Maida - 1/2 kg
Ghee - 4spns
Sugar - 1/2 kg
Oil for deep frying
How To Do :
- Make the dough of maida with hot ghee and a little water as we do for chapathi / roti.
- Make a small balls of this dough.
- Using gavvala balla / plate press these small balls on the gavvala balla on to a paper.
- Make all the balls into gavvalu shape.
- Deep fry these gavvalu in oil.
- In a thick bottomed vessel take sugar add water until sugar dips and heat it until sugar syrup forms. Test the syrup by taking the syrup into your thumb and point finger if you seperate these two fingers there a forms a line(teega pakam) then your sugar syrup is ready.
- Add this sugar syrup to the deep fried gavvalu and mix well until sugar syrup is coated to gavvalu.