What We Need :
Aloo - 2no of medium size
Atta - 2cups
Chat Masala / Chole Masala - 1spn
Red Chillie Powder - 1spn can be varied to your taste
Curry leaves - a spring vey finely chopped
Salt to your taste
How To Do :
- Add a little salt to atta to make dough by adding enough water , slightly grease with oil and let it rest for atleast 15minutes.
- Boil and peel the outer layer of potatoes and grate or smash them. Add salt, red chillie powder , finely chopped curry leaves, chat masala or chole masala to the grated aloo and mix well.
- Using rolling pin , flatten a small portion of the dough to poori size and place stuffed ball inside.
- Close the sides carefully and flatten the ball with no pressure using enough flour to dust.
- Heat a tawa and fry by adding a little ghee / butter until it turns to golden brown color on both sides.
Here is my aloo paratha , can taste it as it is or can serve with any raitha or yougurt ........
Sending this to " EFM - PARATHAS AND GRAVIES RECIPES". by Srilekha at Me and My Kitchen......