What We Need :
Bambino - 3cups
Aloo - 1no
Carrot - 1no
Onion - 1no
Green Chillies - 5no can change according to your taste
Anasa Puvvu - 1no
Pulav Leaves - 2no
Dalchina - 2inch piece
Cloves - 4no
Elaichi - 2no
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1spn
Salt to your taste
How To Do :
- In a pan fry bambino until golden color keep a side.
- Chop carrot, onion, aloo, grenn chillies and keep a side.
- In a pan heat 2spn of oil fry dalchina , cloves, elaichi , anasa puvvu , pulav leaves for 1 min add Ginger garlic paste and fry until raw smell goes away and add chopped vegetables aloo , carrot, onion , green chillies fry until they are soft .
- Now add 5cups of water enough salt and let it boil.
- Now add fried bambino to this boiling water and let it cook.
- Serve hot by adding cilantro.