Monday, April 12, 2010

Crispy Aloo Fry

Here i am with a fry item with aloo



What We Need :

Aloo /Potatoe - 4no of medium size
Besan - 2spn
Red Chillie Powder - 1spn can be changed to your taste
Turmeric Powder - a pinch
Oil - 2spn

Salt to your taste

How To Do :

  • Boil and peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes.
  • In a pan heat oil fry potato cubes until they turn golden brown color on a low flame.
  • Add salt, red chillie powder , turmeric powder and fry for 1 more minute. Now add besan and fry for 2-3 minutes and serve hot.

 Here is my crispy aloo fry with pulkas can also take it as a side dish with all rice items .........

6 comments:

  1. looks so yummy.I like any dish with potato..
    looks so crispy..very simple recipe..ya best combo with chapati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks soooooooo yummy. I love aloo fry. Have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks too good' very fulfilling meal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a bunch of unopend pataayto bags.. your recipe will be a chance for me to finish them :) looks mouth watering

    ReplyDelete

ThanQ for dropping bye , your comments will help me do better :)