What We Need :
Eggs - 2no
Onions - 1no of medium size
Tomato - 1no
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1spn
Red Chillie Powder - 1/2 spn
Green Chillie - 1no
Turmeric Powder - a pinch
Mint leaves - a few not too many
Cilantro - a few not too many
Salt to your taste
How To Do :
- Break the eggs in a bowl and whisk keep it a side
- In a pan heat 1spn oil , fry finely chopped onions , green chillies until they golden brown color.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw smell goes away, add red chillie powder , turmeric powder and salt stir well.
- Add the finely chopped tomatoes and cook till it turns soft.
- Pour the eggs into the this mixture and cook on medium flame by continuously stirring untl the eggs are cooked and scrambled into small pieces.
- Continue to cook until there is no liquid and the eggs and onion mixture have merged or until it turns golden color.
- Add finely chopped mint and cilantro leaves and fry for another 2minutes.
Here is my Khageena tastes really good with rotis , pulkas , and even with white rice too.......
Please dont try to find mint and cilantro leaves here i hadnt added them as one of guest dont likes its smell ;) ...... i have read this recipe from Deccan Chronicle daily news paper and not my own but taste was really good you can make a try too.........