What We Need :
Mint leaves - handful / 1 bunch of leaves
Rice - 2cups Basmati rice or any other rice
Green Chillies - 4no can be varied to your taste
Any vegetable like Peas /Carrot / Aloo / Beans - 1noor handfull of finely chopped pieces
Cardamom - 1 inch piece
Cloves - 4no
Ginger garlic Paste - 1 spn
Salt to your taste
How To Do :
- Soak rice for 15 - 20 minutes in water.
- Seperate mint leaves from the bunch wash and grind with green chillies.
- In a pan heat oil add cardamom, cloves, Ginger garlic paste fry until raw smell goes away, i have used peas fry until they become soft.
- Now add mint leaves and green chillie paste to this and fry for 5min.
- Now add enough water , salt and soaked rice and let it cook until done. (4cups of water for normal rice and 3cups of water for basmati rice or as directed on rice packet)