What We Need :
Capsicum - 10no
Onion - 1no
Carrot - 1no of medium size
Ground Nuts - handful
Curry Leaves - a sprig
Salt to your taste
How To Do :
- Chop capsicum into 2inch pieces and keep a side.
- Grate carrot and keep a side.
- Soak groundnuts for half-an-hour
- In a pan heat 1spn oil and fry chopped onions until transculent, now add chopped capsicum fry for 2minutes and let it cook with lid on top of it, let it cook until capsicum pieces are soft now add enough salt and let it cook until done.
- 2minutes before switching off the heat add grated carrot and soaked groundnuts.
Here is my capsicum fry can be tasted with white rice or a side dish ........