By the way A Very Happy Diwali To All Of You ...........
Iam with a sweet item which is this Diwali special Sunnundalu also called as Urad Dal Laddu, Minapa Undalu........
Urad Dal - 3cups
Sugar Powder- 2cups or can be changed to your taste buds
Ghee - 2cups
Split Chana Dal - 1/2cup
How To Do :
- Fry Urad dal until its color changes to light brown color, even when its fried a very nice aroma will comes.
- Fry Split Chana Dal until it turns light brown color.
- Make them to powder in a mixie and sieve for a smooth powder.
- Now mix Urad dal powder, split chana dal powder and sugar powder in a wide plate/ dish
- Heat ghee in a pan until ghee gives bubbles now switch off the flame and add this ghee to powder, now make laddu of your desired shape if you are unable to make laddu add some more ghee to this and again try to make laddu.
Here are my Sunnandalu very very tasty and healthy too ........