What We Need:
All purpose flour(Maida) - 1cup
Green Apple - 1no medium size
Sugar - 2cups
Elaichi Powder - 1/2spn
Easte or Cooking soda - 1pinch either of them is ok
Salt - 1 pinch
Pistacio / Almond for garnishing (optional)
How To Do:
- Mix maida in a large bowl as we mix for bajji with water, if you have easte to add into this batter let it fermante for 1hr or if you have cooking soda add this to maida batter and keep it aside.
- Peel outer layer of apple and chop them into round slices not too thick and not too thin.
- In another bowl prepare sugar syrup as we prepare for gulab jamoon, take sugar in a bowl add water until sugar dips and let it cook for 5 - 10 min now start testing for the syrup, take a drop of sugar syrup on your thumb and middle finger check the movement for stickiness or if you leave your fingers apart you must find a straight line in between, ones your sugar syrup is done switch off the stove and add elaichi powder and keep it aside.
- Now heat oil for deep frying, dip the chopped apples in the batter and fry them in oil until they turn golden color and dip them in prepared sugar syrup and keep it aside.
- Now add a few pistachios or almond flakes for garnishing.
Here you go with Apple Jalebi...........
Sending this to Sinful Delights at Zaesty Palette by Vardhini .......