What We Need:
Gajar - 4 cups grated
Sugar - 1cup
Milk - 2 cups
Elaichi Powder - 1/2spn
Kova - 50gms
Ghee - 2 spns
Cashew, Badam, Raisins, Pista of your choice
How To Do :
- Peel the outer layer of gajar and grate, make sure that you use the large holes grater to grate gajar so that it wont mash while cooking.
- In a wide pan heat ghee and fry the dry nuts and keep aside.
- In the same pan add grated gajar and fry for 4minutes add milk and let cook high flame so that milk is absorbed by the gajar quickly and it wont over cooked.
- Ones the milk is absorbed completely add sugar, let it cook finally add mashed cova and elaichi powder, fried dry nuts and let it cook for another minute.
- If needed can add a pinch of food color also.
Can have this Gajar Ka Halwa along with Vineela Ice Creame ........