What We Need :
Apple - 1 no big size
Milk - 3 cups
Sugar - 1 cup or can be adjusted to your taste
Elaichi Powder - 1/4 spn
Dry fruits for garnishing
How To Do:
- In a heavy bottom pan boil milk by stirring occasionally till 3 cups of milk become to 2 cups of milk
- In the meanwhile peel and grate the apple by removing the center hard part.
- Heat ghee in another pan and fry dry fruits, i have used raisins, almonds and cashew nuts
- Ones the milk boiled to 2 cups add sugar, let it dilute in the milk then add peeled and grated apple let it boil for another 5 mins.
- Finally add elaichi powder, fried dried nuts.
Here is my Apple Kheer ready to serve hot .........