My little one is ready to have this as her breakfast, morning snack at school, lunch, evening snack and even for dinner too .......
What We Need:
Atta - 2cups
Eggs - 4no
Cilantro - fistful of chopped coriander leaves
Chaat masala - 2pinches
Salt to your taste
Eggs - 2no
Onion - finely chopped half onion
Red chilli powder - a pinch
Salt - a pinch
Turmeric powder - a pinch
Cilantro - a few , finely chopped
oil to fry - 2 - 3spoons
How To Do:
- Mix atta dough with salt, 1 spoon oil using water as you do for regular paratha.
- Boil 4 eggs
- Let them cool and grate using a grater.
- Mix salt, chopped corainder leaves, chaat masala in grated egg, keep it a side. Your stuffing is ready.
- In a bowl crack 2eggs add chopped onions, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves. Mix well with a spoon and keep it a side.
- Using a rolling pin roll your atta as you do for chapathi.Stuff the egg stuffing in your rolled chapathi.
- Fold this paratha in a square shape.
- Heat a pan grease a little oil fry this square paratha on one side till it turns light golden color turn to the other side pour cracked egg mixture slightly with the help of a spoon on top of the paratha.
- Repeat the same on the other side of the paratha. Fry on both sides of the paratha.
Your egg paratha is ready to eat. It tastes really good when its hot.
I tried this in triangle shape as well for my little one.
One more in triangle shape.
- Instead of chaat masala you can use either garam masala powder or chole masala powder or can skip this masala powders as per to your taste.
- After stuffing the paratha, you can keep some holes using a fork so that if any air bubbles are there they will come out and will make your paratha pressing easy.
- You can also skip pouring craked egg on top of the paratha, if you feel that we used too many eggs.
- This measurements will make you around 4 - 5 egg parathas.
Sending this to Come ,Join us for Breakfast at Cooking for all seasons ......