The above image is copied from Google Images
Mango Badam Delite
What we need :
Mangoes - 2no
Milk - 1 lt
Badam - 50 gms
Elaichi - 3 no (powder)
Saffron - 1/4 spoon
Sugar - 1cup/ As per to your taste
How To Do :
- Soak Badam in water for 2hrs , peel off the outer layer and make it a paste.
- Soak saffron in water for 1/2 hr.
- Boil 1lt milk to half of it by continously stirring with a spatula.
- Add badam paste , sugar , elaichi powder to the boiled milk and let it cool in refrigerator.
- Peel and chop Mangoes.
- Add chopped mangoes and saffron water for color to badam milk and serve cool.
- Here i have my Mango Badam Delite garnished with cherries.
Sending this Mango Badam Delite for MangoMela by Cooking 4 all Seasons